• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

Great interaction. Nice pose work too.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@mininessie Haha what a FUN render! Awesome idea! :blossom:

For those who are not following the Dog Bandana thread, the Poser version is available on the store, and the DS version was submitted to QAV today, and it comes with the same items as the Poser one. Here's an I-ray promo with native DS materials. When you purchase the Poser version (Sweet Deal), you will be getting this one as well - Double Sweet Deal!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Awesome news Ken! I can't wait (I did use your poser version in these 2 DS Renders of Mininessie's cute little bed).

Wow, I am surprised the materials actually came through. The store version has proper rigging and JCMs, so it should pose better, along with native DS materials. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wow, I am surprised the materials actually came through. The store version has proper rigging and JCMs, so it should pose better, along with native DS materials. :)
I figured that, in a pinch the poser version looks good in DS, but it did ask to auto-fit so the bottom follows the body contour a bit too much instead of hanging down but I know a proper DS version would be different :)
The cat decided it likes Mininessie's new bed too.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I figured that, in a pinch the poser version looks good in DS, but it did ask to auto-fit so the bottom follows the body contour a bit too much instead of hanging down but I know a proper DS version would be different :)

All conforming cloth will follow the body, be it in Poser or DS. If you want something hanging, that would be more suitable for dynamic cloth. The conformed bandana is already set up to work as dynamic in Poser. The same can be done in DS if you have version 4.10, but I am new to dForce and don't know the details on how the dynamic groups work with it. Over my head, I think dForce is limited only to fixed MAT zones to be used as dynamic groups, but I could be wrong.