• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

skylab

Esteemed
I was just thinking, I've been going about this wrong....something wood, or stone....or safari environment would be more appropriate. I had gotten too stuck on following the original logo...when it would perhaps be better to move away from that theme altogether, and just allow the animation itself to carry that part. Getting away from that, the circle could become a type of bush environment wreath. The purpose of the floral ornaments were the flowers to attract the bees, with a similar visual flow to the original logo ribbon, but I'll rethink how to do that. The bees were essential elements to represent Hivewire, so I have to make it work with them, while keeping the colors few...maybe arranged with spears or other stuff from a bush environment :)

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: A Child's Touch
A Child's Touch 101z.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Well, what began as a logo has morphed into an animated render, featuring bees, African lilies, and umbrella acacia trees. Having a black background was the compromise that enabled this 27 frame colorful animation. I might try zooming the scene back a little in order to not crop the trees, just to see if the animation size will still remain within the limits of being under 1 meg.

LION-ACACIA.gif

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I agree with you Lyne, and this new image of yours is so impressive.

Absolutely love it. Would love to post it on FB if I may.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I agree with you Lyne, and this new image of yours is so impressive.

Absolutely love it. Would love to post it on FB if I may.

sorry was gone with health stuff for a couple of days, Chris... OF COURSE, you can use ANY AND ALL of my art as you wish....always!!!!!!!! :) I think I had said that a while back... still applies! grin!