• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

skylab

Renowned
I was just thinking, I've been going about this wrong....something wood, or stone....or safari environment would be more appropriate. I had gotten too stuck on following the original logo...when it would perhaps be better to move away from that theme altogether, and just allow the animation itself to carry that part. Getting away from that, the circle could become a type of bush environment wreath. The purpose of the floral ornaments were the flowers to attract the bees, with a similar visual flow to the original logo ribbon, but I'll rethink how to do that. The bees were essential elements to represent Hivewire, so I have to make it work with them, while keeping the colors few...maybe arranged with spears or other stuff from a bush environment :)

skylab

Renowned
Well, what began as a logo has morphed into an animated render, featuring bees, African lilies, and umbrella acacia trees. Having a black background was the compromise that enabled this 27 frame colorful animation. I might try zooming the scene back a little in order to not crop the trees, just to see if the animation size will still remain within the limits of being under 1 meg.

LION-ACACIA.gif

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I agree with you Lyne, and this new image of yours is so impressive.

Absolutely love it. Would love to post it on FB if I may.

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I agree with you Lyne, and this new image of yours is so impressive.

Absolutely love it. Would love to post it on FB if I may.
sorry was gone with health stuff for a couple of days, Chris... OF COURSE, you can use ANY AND ALL of my art as you wish....always!!!!!!!! :) I think I had said that a while back... still applies! grin!