• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah, this is awesome. Stellar even.

Okay... lot's of nonsuckatude going on here!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Gorgeous Laurie, and now that I've had a successful SF render with a HDRi, I now have to try another with DoF, which I probably could've used the last time, but I didn't think of it.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Beware of the Jungle.
Beware of the Jungle 101z.jpg

Giokebox

Motivated
The Lady and Her Cat

Done in Daz3D 4.9, rendered on Iray engine.

I like to place a character on a environment he/she isn't supposed to be. So I did it with Mortella for V4 by Maelwenn, an adorable toonish witch, turning her into something else. Of course applied realistic Iray mats on her.
I guess Hivewire Big Cat was the right choice as a pet for her.

THE LADY AND HER CAT 7.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
I couldn't resist this leopard! It is so awesomely realistic & moves/poses beautifuly! Just like a real big cat! Thank you Chris, Paul & Laurie for the great job you have all done in creating this magical creature!

The Black-necked Agama that has deceived this leopard is from Africa. It will be available in an upcoming volume of Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World.

HiveWire credits:

HiveWire Big Cat by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art & CWRW

Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol 2 (Black-necked Agama) by Ken Gilliland
SBRM Africa (Black Headed Weaver) by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Oleander Hawkmoth) by Ken Gilliland

Soft Glory Skies by PhotoGG
African Lily by Lisa Botanicals
Moss by Lisa's Botanicals

Deception

View attachment 14237
As I am the best story teller present at this time. Course by best I mean a story teller is only best when at a particular given time he or she has a story to tell. Our story today begins with a small boy just learning to talk. It also involves a father who might be considered rather rough sawn and perhaps a bit simple. See they lived in a house by a fence row. the fence row was well over grown and being the neighbor lived so close the two people decided to live the fence row untouched as to provide in some small way privacy between the two of them. But being the fence row was over grown it became home to a great deal of wild life. Some of the wild life happened to be a community of gecko's. And although am sure each and every one of them had a name they went by the gecko this certain young boy happened to catch upon this one day n ever left behind his name and so for the purposes of this story shall remain nameless, rather he shall remain known as the gecko that this young boy caught and so proudly brought to his father to show. The boy was quite proud of his catch, but as he was showing him off this gecko of no particular name saw a chance to escape the boy's uncertain hands and escaped by way of leaving behind it's tail. This left behind a boy holding a tail. The boy was very saddened to think he had broken the gecko of no particular name into two pieces and as all young boys do he presented his father with a problem he was sure his father could fix.

Now the father being somewhat simple and seeking life's small pleasures as simple people tend to do told his son that if he could find the gecko again that he would see what he could do to fix him. His father even suggested that since the boy didn't know the name of the gecko that he should look for the gecko that was lacking a tail.Now the father knew that there was little chance is any that his son could find that particular gecko among all the other gecko's that lived in the fence row, especially being gecko's could hide by changing colors and tended to be very fast. In the mean while the boy's father kept watch over the tail, which had stopped wriggling and lay on the steps now dead and gray.

It came as a great surprise when a very short time later the boy showed up with a bright green gecko with no tail. He once again proudly brought it to his father so his father could fix him. he brought the gecko over to the steps and picked up the tail, it was then the boy noticed the problem. The gecko was bright green and the tail was very gray indeed. The boy was very upset to think that in the process of trying to find the gecko he had broken that he had broken yet another gecko and that somewhere over in the fence row among all the leaves and gecko's was a green tail that belonged to this gecko. The father, simple as he was, laughed at the small boys tears, then he drew his son close and shared a story about an unseen woman called Mother Nature and how if they let the gecko go and he watched the fence row very carefully that he could watch as the gecko who's name was now Timothy grow a new tail....I never saw a boy so watchful as my son would look at the fence row from the kitchen window each day until he found and pointed out Timothy as he grew a new tail...

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This lonely cougar cub just wants to play!

Only products from HiveWire3D were used in the creation of this scene:

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
HiveWire Cougar by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Decorated Moths) by Ken Gilliland

Nature's Wonders Saguaro Habitat by Ken Gilliland
Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Botanicals
Evening Grandeur by PhotoGG

Do You Want To Play?
Do You Want To Play.jpg