• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Gorilla Renders!

Rick

Eager
OH!! HEY @Rick !!! It's good to see you !!! :)

These are Call of the Wild Poses for Dusk. I have shown Jonrea's Swingers these are the Squatting and Stalking Poses for Dusk.

You can use them with the Gorilla with a few minor adjustments mostly having to deal with the arm length on the gorilla. Poses that have the hands touching the floor will have to be adjusted using the rotaion dial on the upper torso and chest, but it's a very easy tweak. I will include that info in the more about that in the readme. Sorry it's a little big!

Thanks Jonrea for converting them and for mirrors!!

It is great to see you to NapalmArsenal! These are really great & its good to know I will be able to use them with both Dusk and the Gorilla. Thanks & have a great week!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
AHA!! Turns out I have Vol 1, which is Fireflies. Thanks for the link NA. I'm also going to grab Vol 3, which is Dragonflies while I'm at it. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Despite having purchased him some weeks ago I have only just started using the Gorilla. My first gorilla render -

Impunity j.jpg

Despite the towns reputation for lawlessness Caoimhe and her companion seemed to be able to walk the streets with impunity.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Classic Tattoo Battle

This is one of those classic battles that you get tattooed some where usually as a chest or back piece, but really looking forward to.......... black panther versus giant python!!

Hivewire Gorilla
Sickleyeild's morphing python
Hearts of Africa - Waters of Life BGs - Jungle Marsh
The Clouds are custom brushes
Classic Tattoo Battle .jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I used my own Freebie background and messed around with MY version of a baby gorilla... (till Chris's comes out)... I also learned a lot more on how to prevent that poser render 'halo effect' on the fur when Rendering the gorilla's by themselves...but can't type much right now... I LEARNED more in the poser material room and the color of the dynamic HAIRS... one can effect those! :) ok...I gray-shaded down the alternate diffuse of EVERY hair part! eeep!
GorillaFamilyHW.jpg

It's hard working with black on black... not sure I am happy with this one yet... so this is the only 'on line' version for now...

Hornet3d

Wise
I used my own Freebie background and messed around with MY version of a baby gorilla... (till Chris's comes out)... I also learned a lot more on how to prevent that poser render 'halo effect' on the fur when Rendering the gorilla's by themselves...but can't type much right now... I LEARNED more in the poser material room and the color of the dynamic HAIRS... one can effect those! :) ok...I gray-shaded down the alternate diffuse of EVERY hair part! eeep!
View attachment 13141
It's hard working with black on black... not sure I am happy with this one yet... so this is the only 'on line' version for now...

I love the image, hard to believe you can improve on it.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks! Here is a close up of the baby (it's really Luna!) I've always said "it's the map that really makes the model" As soon as I applied the gorilla map, it "helped" the parts of the face I could not dial to 'gorilla shape'...

BabyGorillaViaLuna.jpg