• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
DuskHoodedVest.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Glitterati3D - interesting look (morph) for the cowboy boots...one could substitute the boot material with a low shine rubber ...to get a 'wellington' work boot?

FINALLY finished...a piece I did to distract from the stress of the fires.... (the Lilac Fire is now 92% contained ...how do they arrive at that precise % I wonder!?)
I had been wanting to use the Gypsy Wagon for a long time now...and this idea just came to me... Lully always inspires with her dynamic clothing!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh no, I get it- re: the boots... it's just with that look of the boots (flat heel, etc) made me THINK or picture wellingtons. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You're quite welcome Lyne. I had 2 of mine chosen back in March, and I was thrilled, as it was the first time any of my images were chosen in the 17 years I've been uploading images to my gallery there. Of course, my abilities have grown a lot during those 17 years, so not really surprising. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Strictly a WIP....(no post) with Traci's new suit... Tempestia's Bryant for Dusk, SAV's Andes hair...and a free vintage pocket watch from cgtrader
I mixed and matched the suit's materials with some of parrotdolphins...
VintageDuskWIP.jpg