• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I like the lighting much better on the rework Lyne! You can really make out the .....muscles.....*cough* details better!:)

Ok, Dusk needs some love too! =) I've had this done for a while. Posted in a different location.

This one is for all you guys in the Pacific Northwest who are experiencing a heat wave!

Surfin' Safari
SS 221.jpg

Products Used:
Dusk, CWRW's Taka for Dusk, SAV Yantis Rasta Hair, Dusk's Loincloth on both Dusk and Dawn on the left, DawnSE, Dawn's Bikini custom yellow polka dots, Lisa's Botanicals Palm Trees, Daz SurfBoards. M4 Body suit, BG Image is from Creative Market, sex wax and pineapple beer bottles (it's like root beer! FYI) I created.

Can't Have the Beach Without the Boys!

Let's go surfin' now
Everybody's learning how
Come on and safari with me
(Come on and safari with)

Early in the morning we'll be startin' out
Some honeys will be coming along
We're loading up our woody
With our boards inside
And headin' out singing our song

Come on (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari)
Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari) with me
Come along (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari)
Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari) with me

Last edited:

Llynara

Thanks! She's got a few super sexeh characters for Dusk. Some great ones for Dawn, too. Some of them only work in Poser, which is the case here with Liam. He will not work at all in DAZ, you'll just get a white SSS mat if you try to render him. I'm not that well versed in Poser yet, but was happy how this one came out. Hoping to put him on a book cover soon. He's definitely a cover guy! ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have successfully converted a number of her characters, Male and Female to DS. I have a 'how to' posted in the DS forum somewhere...sorry recovering from Flu at the moment and just trying to catch up on emails and such.

Edited to add here's the link to my tutorial for anyone who is interested
Converting Poser morphs to DS
Here's Tempesta's Marcello in DS.
Tempesta Marcello.jpg

Last edited:

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
@Typesetter , that is one of the best Dusk morphs I've seen! Really expressive and cute.

@Pendrais, so if I'm reading your tutorial correctly, you can only convert to DS if you already own Poser for the first step?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful work Typesetter! Welcome to the Hive...

@Pendrais, so if I'm reading your tutorial correctly, you can only convert to DS if you already own Poser for the first step?
The only way I know does require Poser...I'm not sure if tghere is another way....sorry!