• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
MMmK ....... that rather gives me the creeps!! Now lets see Voorhees VS Myers ? Both I think are Picasso with a blade, but I think I'm giving this one to John Carpenter.
Fantastic Image!! =) Camp Crystal Lake never looked so ominous and great use of Lisa's creepy trees!!

Me195

Extraordinary
Yikes! Cool scene, though!

Thank you appreciate that.

MMmK ....... that rather gives me the creeps!! Now lets see Voorhees VS Myers ? Both I think are Picasso with a blade, but I think I'm giving this one to John Carpenter.
Fantastic Image!! =) Camp Crystal Lake never looked so ominous and great use of Lisa's creepy trees!!

Then it's working. That set did come with a Myers mask too, but I don't know if I can get it to fit Dusk. Thank you very much.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad I'm seeing that in the middle of the day Me, and not late at night when I'm getting ready to go to sleep. :eek:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks! :) and I added this note to my web page too:
(Note: I do NOT like any sort of smoking, but for effect,
I liked the smoke. Also note: I "lit" the end of the model
ciggy simply by adding specularity to that texture area.)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ooooohhhh NICE Lyne!!! Thanks so much!!! LOL I never have any time to play with my boys anymore:) Fun to see someone else putting them to work!:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This is a quickie render LOL! but it's totally doable to get the wings to parent to Dusk.
Dusk Wings28 copy.jpg

You will have to scale your model up to fit the wings or scale the wings down as they are a bit too large size wise. So, load Dusk/Dawn, then load the wings and apply the texture you want to use. Scale Dusk or Dawn up to about the wing size, or you can scale the wings down, and you will have to use the rotation tool to get them positioned vertical instead of horizontal for the horse. Then, parent them to chest 2 apply your Dusk pose and then pose the wings. The preset pose won't work you will have to do it manually because it's designed for the horse and wants to go horizontal unless you pose Dusk/Dawn and then apply the wing pose rotate and then parent them to chest 2.

Edit to add: You need to turn the coat portion invisible on the wings or it looks a little odd.

Last edited: