• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Special lighting exercise with DawnSE, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Blinders_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Alright, what actually happens when running top heavy, is that you either put one arm across both and press, or one hand on each and press, (depending on if you are carrying something in one hand) to slow the bounce, otherwise it hurts!

I made this animation based on what I saw last week. I was walking home with my groceries, and at a traffic light, a [very] busty girl came jogging across the pedestrian lane. She was wearing a sports bra, but the bouncing around was such that most people stopped to stare. She was running hands up like in my animation, which made it particularly cute. I think toddlers walk with the hands up like that for extra balance?

I couldn't help noticing she was enjoying the attention, though I couldn't help noticing that the women around were checking her out with glaring murderous looks. LOL If I caught that on video, it would go viral on YouTube, but I had grocery bags in both hands. So I made the animation. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yeah, she was going for the attention! It takes 3-4 sport's bras over each other to even begin to tame that! lol

Whether or not she was going for the attention, I don't think she had any choice on it when jogging top-heavy on that outfit. Nonetheless, the amusing part was how she was smugging on the other women, who looked back with fierce murderous intent. A priceless slice of life. :D