• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Kitty is mad about something, but I don't speak the language....

Made with Dawn + Universal Anime Head. Rendered in Poser with Superfly using 1 HDRI map on the background node, and no lights.

LostInTranslation2_1200.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe remembered Turloughs words before he left, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', but now on the observation deck, as she looked out into the dark void of space she was conscious of the light years between them and wondered if 'absence makes the fond heart wander' might be more accurate.

Star Gazing HW.jpg

Very much a WIP as I try and get my head around Superfly, here trying to build materials using commercial sets of images such as glossy, normal, height, roughness and so on. The front of her top sort of works but the panels need a lot more work.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is DawnSE with my upcoming Type-13th devilish body sculpt, with 40% "Narrow Shoulders". Still missing a couple of JCMs, but she poses well as is. Bikini converted from V4, rest of the outfit by me, including the tail and wings. Chocker from AnimeDoll. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

DevilishWalk_350x640.gif