• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
New experiment reshaping DawnSE into AnimeDoll, and attaching V4's head. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

FaerieBUsiness_1200.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I was surprised to discover it is over a month since I had done anything in Poser, other than trying to fix it when I broke it a few days ago. I had not realised my garage project had taken so long or so much time still, now the garage door has been changed I can begin to see the end of it.

So back top Poser it is and after so long and my recent difficulties with the programs I decided a test render was the way to go and a chance to use some new content.

Vantage Point HW.jpg

The vehicle is STZ ATV by santuziy78 and the pose comes from the supporting pose pack, STZ Queen of the road 2. The pose does not cover Dawn but does include V4 in the list of supported figure so all the poses work with some adjustments. I always have to tweek Dawn poses anyway when my figure is interacting with a prop as her relative height of five foot nothing means the poses do not match. I could change the scale of the prop but that then defeats the object of having a petite heroine.