• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Women can sometimes be cruel with each other. Body shapes, outfits, Anime head, and Anime props by me. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

FatCat_1200.jpg

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I actually know nothing about Metroid or Samus Aran herself because she is from Nintendo, and I only play games on PC - but I like the character design. This is not her zero suit, but it's what I had. Makes me wonder if any blond woman with ponytail in a blue catsuit would be recognized as Samus? Figure is Dawn + Body Type-1 + Superhero outfit.

Samus_2K.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Just playing as I am short on ideas.
This is Rider Action Outfit by This Ain't Rocket Science with a slight tweak to the textures.

This is the kind of item that would greatly benefit from PBR rendering with HDRI. That's perfect for metals and glass. :)