• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great renders, everyone! Ken, you're really on a roll with the characters. Nice work.

Here's one of Pendraia's Diva for Dawn using Virtual World Nikki texture with no makeup, OutOf Touch Double Tails hair, Lully Princess Dress for Diva, Lully Iray Shaders, Maelwenn's Elisa lights in Daz Studio iRay.

Diva01.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@LisaB Hehe that's a cutie, and the hair looks very realistic! ^^

I made a new face for the "Universal Anime Head", and all these characters were to test it. Best way to test something is to use it. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here's one of Pendraia's Diva for Dawn using Virtual World Nikki texture with no makeup, OutOf Touch Double Tails hair, Lully Princess Dress for Diva, Lully Iray Shaders, Maelwenn's Elisa lights in Daz Studio iRay.
Loving it Lisa. I never thought to use an adult Dawn texture on Diva, but it looks real good, and I happen to have that particular texture set. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Great renders, everyone! Ken, you're really on a roll with the characters. Nice work.

View attachment 44415

She not only looks cute but that looks so natural, she has a sort of impish nature.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, very nice indeed, and welcome to the HiveWire forums Charliemonster. I look forward to seeing more your renders. :)