• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa, Satira and Miss B it just kind of grew. It really was meant to be an exercise in seeing what I could do with just plants and props, but first the Raven pushed it's way into the scene and then it just looked so lonely.

Margy

The Margician
Contributing Artist
Diva for Dawn is out and I really enjoy her. Thanks to Pen for this wonderful addition to Dawn.

Here is a really quick render without any postwork of this new cutie in my runtime.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Ravens Cross.. OMG! That should be included in the next Hivewire Calendar. It's so magical looking Pen. :inlove:

Picked up Diva too! Congrats honey! :D

Really cute render there Margy! :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks.

Still need to make iRay settings to add to the DS zip. Got the Poses fixed up but my luck with poses, while they look great on my end, I get allot of feedback to fix this and that the other! lol I'll figure it all out eventually.

Also in case anyone here that works in DS needs a script to get poses from DAZ Studio over to Poser you may want to look over at Casual's freebie site.... I actually made a nice donation to him to make it for me. It's not listed yet on his main page but here is the link! Make sure and read the page as it's got important info on how to deal with all the check boxes he added.

Still waiting to hear back from Alisa to see if it's finally a go for my Mixed Poses for Dawn, which will be my first item in the store. Next will be the Training Outfit, Equipment and Poses. YIKES! :speechless:

mcjBatchDufToPz2 - mcasualsdazscripts7

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Was that what was causing the problems for you Ram? Using the poser format exporter? I'll have to check it out...he does good work. Really looking forward to both products.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So cute...Lyne I adore your render and I'm so glad you like her! That hair sure looks beautiful on her...