• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the comments...I was working on some poses for Diva. Does anyone know how to save a figure pose and include parenting? If so could you pm me. I'm using DS.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Seliah...I'll have a look. I can save poses normally but I need to be able to parent the second figure to the first and save it but there doesn't seem to be a way to save that info. I'll ask Alisa I think as its part of hivewires requirements for double poses.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
preview render.png

I thought I'd play.

This is a preview render done in Poser 10. The top is called Summer lovin' found as a freebie at RDNA. The skirt is the one I have been battling with for a few days now. Even in just preview, Dawn looks really good, I think.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely, Rokket!

@Pendraia - You don't save the poses as parented. I'll put instructions in the ReadMe on how to parent one figure to the other. One less thing for you to worry about I hope! :).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That she does Rokket. I have that top. I think it's one of Evil Innocence's tops for Dawn.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa...I must have misunderstood the PDF. Not surprising as I'm still home sick at the moment. It helps a lot.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome, Pen - hugs and hope you feel better really soon!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh no, Pen! I wondered why you were home today, hope you get well soon :grouphug:
I've been crook since staying home last Friday unfortunately. At the moment I'm just laying on the couch using the iPad...drives me nuts not doing much.

You're welcome, Pen - hugs and hope you feel better really soon!
Thanks Alisa...I'm hoping to be back at work tomorrow.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
dress.jpg

Rendered. But.... if you look close you can see the UV mapping nightmare this dress became for me because of a flawed workflow. Adjustments to that workflow have been made. But it's too late to help this skirt. I may remodel it.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Nice. I see you also got the CupCake dress ported over. It's a rather nice one. (I think I recognize the other one as one of Sadie's)