• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hey Hornet! Great renders.

I see you're playing with a curly hair style for Dawn and thought I would mention Afrodite Ohki's Daniele Hair. It's very well done and renders fast in Superfly. This one is in P11 Superfly. All of AO's hairs come with fits for Dawn and Dusk as well as V4/M4 and LF/LH.

DanieleHair.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Hey Hornet! Great renders.

I see you're playing with a curly hair style for Dawn and thought I would mention Afrodite Ohki's Daniele Hair. It's very well done and renders fast in Superfly. This one is in P11 Superfly. All of AO's hairs come with fits for Dawn and Dusk as well as V4/M4 and LF/LH.

View attachment 66381

Hi there, it is great to hear from you, it has been a while, how are things with you?

Yep I have always had an interest in curly hair styles as so many seem to shy away because of the render times. I was not aware of Afrodite Ohki's hair styles and I am not sure I would have purchased Daniele Hair looking at the promos (great promos but just doesn't sell it to me for some reason) but I really like the look of it in your render here. What I do like is the Miguel and Leticia styles even though they are not curvy. Anyway all three are now in my wish list and soon to be in my runtime.

Thanks for the interest and recommendation. It really is good to hear from you.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi there, it is great to hear from you, it has been a while, how are things with you?

Yep I have always had an interest in curly hair styles as so many seem to shy away because of the render times. I was not aware of Afrodite Ohki's hair styles and I am not sure I would have purchased Daniele Hair looking at the promos (great promos but just doesn't sell it to me for some reason) but I really like the look of it in your render here. What I do like is the Miguel and Leticia styles even though they are not curvy. Anyway all three are now in my wish list and soon to be in my runtime.

Thanks for the interest and recommendation. It really is good to hear from you.
Thanks! Things here are OK, just a lot of worry with Covid. I've been basically in quarantine at my daughter's since last spring. I have an autoimmune disease, so Covid is very dangerous for me.

We have 5 family member who are in the line of fire every day - 2 in medicine, 3 essential workers - and I figure the least I can do is keep myself out of danger in respect for what they do every single day.

If you are looking for long and curly, wait just a little bit as Afrodite has one in development now. Sorry, don't have it yet, but I've seen it and it looks lovely!

My personal favorite of the line of hair is Adedayo Hair. It's just very unique and looks great on everyone. I've bought each of the hairs she released. With all the fits and morphs, you just can't go wrong. One hint on Miguel Hair, pay attention to the transparency bounces as she suggest in the ReadMe.

Anyway, here's Adedayo on La Femme:
AfroditeHair.jpg

I hope things are good with you and your loved ones, especially with Covid still wreaking havoc on our lives. Soon, the vaccines will be widely available and we'll all be able to get back to less worry.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks! Things here are OK, just a lot of worry with Covid. I've been basically in quarantine at my daughter's since last spring. I have an autoimmune disease, so Covid is very dangerous for me.

We have 5 family member who are in the line of fire every day - 2 in medicine, 3 essential workers - and I figure the least I can do is keep myself out of danger in respect for what they do every single day.

If you are looking for long and curly, wait just a little bit as Afrodite has one in development now. Sorry, don't have it yet, but I've seen it and it looks lovely!

My personal favorite of the line of hair is Adedayo Hair. It's just very unique and looks great on everyone. I've bought each of the hairs she released. With all the fits and morphs, you just can't go wrong. One hint on Miguel Hair, pay attention to the transparency bounces as she suggest in the ReadMe.

Anyway, here's Adedayo on La Femme:
View attachment 66386

I hope things are good with you and your loved ones, especially with Covid still wreaking havoc on our lives. Soon, the vaccines will be widely available and we'll all be able to get back to less worry.

I remembered you had an autoimmune disease and so I knew Covid is very dangerous for you which was why I was a little concerned when I I did not hear from or about you. I hope you and all your family members stay safe until you get access to the vaccine.

As for me I am diabetic, overweight and just the right target range for Covid so while I am at less risk than you it is still a worry. My wife and I have been in near lockdown since March and with the discovery of a mutated strain in the UK I cannot see that changing much. The only difference bring that rather than being in isolation by choice it will be imposed. Other than that we are doing quite well with the exception my wife was in a lot of pain during the the first part of the year and it was diagnosed as being due to gallstones. She had an operation to her gallbladder removed about a month ago and clearly being in hospital for any treatment at this time is a worry. She is fine now and as much as she can is looking forward to a strange but quite Christmas.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I remembered you had an autoimmune disease and so I knew Covid is very dangerous for you which was why I was a little concerned when I I did not hear from or about you. I hope you and all your family members stay safe until you get access to the vaccine.

As for me I am diabetic, overweight and just the right target range for Covid so while I am at less risk than you it is still a worry. My wife and I have been in near lockdown since March and with the discovery of a mutated strain in the UK I cannot see that changing much. The only difference bring that rather than being in isolation by choice it will be imposed. Other than that we are doing quite well with the exception my wife was in a lot of pain during the the first part of the year and it was diagnosed as being due to gallstones. She had an operation to her gallbladder removed about a month ago and clearly being in hospital for any treatment at this time is a worry. She is fine now and as much as she can is looking forward to a strange but quite Christmas.
Yeah, 2020 has been one heck of a year hasn't it?

I think I'm more worried now about Covid than I have been all year. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm terrified we won't make it into the light.

At least the Doctor has received the first vaccine, the ICU Nurse will be next. Then, the essential workers. I can wait, I can lockdown, as long as they are at the front of the lines.

Here, too, it will be an unusual and quiet Christmas.

Hornet3d

Wise
I really like Ealga :cool:

Thank you, she really is just the result of a lot of dial spinning and, although I have gained some experience since I created Caoimhe I found Ealga difficult. I think it was because I did not have a blank piece of paper to start as I did with Caoimhe as I wanted her to be younger and quite different while, at the same time, not looking that different that it was inconceivable they were sisters.