• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Never one to give up on a good suggestion, Thanks Ken.

Caoimhe had struggled long and hard to recover the container from the drop zone and get this far, she was not about to abandon it easily. She hoped the tech built into her suit would mask her heat signature from the drone, if so, all she had to do was keep remarkably still. It worried her that the drone had activated it's laser sights, so clearly it had sensed something but there were so many other creatures that were active in the forest. The drone was clearly ready for action but so was she.

View attachment 40645

CKV-01 for Dawn by Ken1171 Designs - Volpe Box now in black as provided with suit.

Background from Forest Mist Backgrounds by Rowan54 (applied to a cloth plane).

Lighting is from a Ezdome with attached sun dropped to 20% intensity mainly to provide fill-in.

Drone - Horizons Security Drone MK1 - Meshworks (seller) - KPL Original (Artist)

Container - SciFi Crates and Containers Vol 1 by DzFire

Cool Hornet. I like the mood you've set here.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi you all. I'm new here. I hope I'm doing this right. I wanted to share this render I did with Dawn SE. I don't like to use textures on Dawn. She it's beautiful as it is. I got the jewelry here but I forgot from who. This is a Gothic render. lol Clothes and hair from RO. Outfit it's rubber part of powerage Essential for Dawn. Hair is New Kyra by Fabiana. The prop it's Daiwas Dominion by DM and The free Roman's Tomb. Noggin's Crow.

Nice going. I like this image a lot. I like the contract of her skin against the background. The striking outfit and jewelry, and beautiful face.

Looks great.

And... as been said by others here, welcome. Good to see you. Thanks for posting.

Gisela

Eager
Nice going. I like this image a lot. I like the contract of her skin against the background. The striking outfit and jewelry, and beautiful face.

Looks great.

And... as been said by others here, welcome. Good to see you. Thanks for posting.
Thank you.

Gisela

Eager
I love doing portraits with Dawn. She is beautiful and so easy to work with. In here I converted the dress Noctia for V4. The Jewelry I manage to place the ring of Celtics Delight by Fabiana. The black one is her's I forgot where I got it from. Rapsody Hair also by Fabiana. The background it's a Photo by Yousef Espanioly on Unsplash.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Beautiful Gisela, and BTW, one of your renders up at Renderosity was picked for the Poser Top Pick of the Week for the past week. Congratulations! ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, welcome to the club. :)

I also love Fabiana's sets, though I don't use DS, so don't have a lot of her newer things, but I have a ton of her Poser products. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
BTW Lyne, one of your recent renders up at Renderosity, also made Poser Pick of The Week. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I love doing portraits with Dawn. She is beautiful and so easy to work with. In here I converted the dress Noctia for V4. The Jewelry I manage to place the ring of Celtics Delight by Fabiana. The black one is her's I forgot where I got it from. Rapsody Hair also by Fabiana. The background it's a Photo by Yousef Espanioly on Unsplash.

Oooooh, very striking. She's beautiful. Well done.