• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL great kit bashing guys and lovey character creations!!

So upgraded to 4.10 over the weekend and think I am liking the results with Iray the fur on the gauntlets and greaves was some better (faster but rather stalls on the last 5% of the render), but need to tweak my render settings some and starting to get the hang of the light settings although probably should redo this one as I have a funky greenish yellow coloration on the teeth due to the spot light I was using.

Itchy and Scratchy
Untitled-2 copySML.jpg

Products Used:
Dawn SE, Kadis Ancient Armor, Legendary Weapons and Poses, Daz Dragon 3, Crystal Dragon for Daz Dragon 3, Julius Hair, BG image created in Vue, Waterfall brushes by Obsidian Dawn.

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Two of my current projects: prehistorical and futuristic Dawn. The CKV-01 scifi outfit is in internal beta-testing, while Savage Dawn is already in QAV. Both of them were created in collaboration with other artists: CKV-01 with Volpe Studio and Savage Dawn with Art_of_Mind, plus supporting products from Rae134 and KageRyu. ^___^

Those are the first products I did in collaborations, and there are 2 more I am working on concurrently with the good guys from Volpe Studio. Yup, I have been busy! :D

PastAndFuture_1024.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic looking outfits Ken! Really like the contrast of them from outer space to prehistoric !!

Gothic Dawn
Gothic Dawn.jpg

Products Used:
Dawn SE, FK's Oriana eyes and makeup, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Duchess Hair, Daz Spider,Evening Gown gloves Custom textures, Calais Ruff, Cinderella Dress, BG is a freebie from Renderosity, Jewelry and Headband I created in Photoshop

Hornet3d

Wise
Fantastic looking outfits Ken! Really like the contrast of them from outer space to prehistoric !!

Gothic Dawn
View attachment 31954
Products Used:
Dawn SE, FK's Oriana eyes and makeup, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Duchess Hair, Daz Spider,Evening Gown gloves Custom textures, Calais Ruff, Cinderella Dress, BG is a freebie from Renderosity, Jewelry and Headband I created in Photoshop

A beautiful render, I love the blend of colours.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks LOL it took forever to find the right shades in the outfit and background to go with the tulip colors! =)

I am not surprised it took so long to find the balance, there is even the danger that it could have been a bit lacklustre but the sparkle of the gloves and the highlighting on the feathers really do lift this. Stunning.