• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is kit-bashing some of the unfinished clothing I have modeled. Underneath is a t-shirt with suit and tie texture. :p

Blazer_1024.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lully's beautiful props pair really nice with the "Art of Noveau" poses don't you think?
I had to err cover her up with some photoshop organza scarfs :D
(the poses are for poser so the feet exploded so I had to reset them and I did change the pose slightly)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Wanted to take some time playing a bit, after all, that why I got started with this 3D-thing in the first place. Mixed a few characters together in morphs & materials. A bit of Sora, a bit of Oriana.
Ohhh, gorgeous Pom. Oriana is one of my fave characters for Dawn, but I never would've thought to mix her with a bit of Sora. Niiiiice. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Fantastic, fun art everyone!!!!!!!!!!
what I'm up to...

What Have I Done?!

I bought Dawn another shiny new pair of high heels,
And that's started me on a long road, with slippery wheels,
Grabbing every pair of foot ware, it's quite an amazing sight!
Then too, I am a perfectionist, everything must be just right,

I'm in a frenzy of insane creative UN-ease,
Everyone will not believe what I did with all these:
I've 15 pairs of Dawn's sandals, boots and shoes,
Stuffing them into my scene and breaking all the rules!

My Poser 2014's pz3 is topping out at 585 megabytes,
I'm frantically saving a lot, 'cause I have the: "will it crash" frights!
Then too, with three kittens cavorting with shoes in an all out brawl,
It will be fearful challenging hard work to post brush them all!

So I'll see you when this giant project is done,
And we all will see if I have indeed won!
~Lyne's Creations