• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

i tested out AOM s textures for her outfit so did a render to xx

wild spiri textures.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I posted this in my thread, but I really like it and want more people to see it. This is the skirt I've been promising to upload forever. Dawn seems to like it. She's dancing.

View attachment 14717

That is looking good.

View attachment 14718 Just to show what I am currently working on :D textures are in the detailing stages
Bill

Looking good, I love outfits like this as, with a change of textures they can work as everyday or Sci-Fi outfits. Mixed with other clothing the possibilities are vast.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hey, that looks good Rokket. I like that top with it too.

I still have to remap the UV's on the top, but it will be included in the set. I am not really feeling those shoes and I may remodel them. Before I do that, I'll rig them and see what happens. They need to be mapped too.

That is looking good.

I've tried several different textures on it, and the mapping is perfect for almost any texture map you put on it. I am really proud of how this turned out. It's simple, looks good and has a lot of possibilities in the cloth room.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I still have to remap the UV's on the top, but it will be included in the set. I am not really feeling those shoes and I may remodel them. Before I do that, I'll rig them and see what happens. They need to be mapped too.
They look like nice comfortable slip-ons. Maybe if you try a leather texture, it'll look better. The plain white doesn't really show off any details.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
They look like nice comfortable slip-ons. Maybe if you try a leather texture, it'll look better. The plain white doesn't really show off any details.
Yeah, there are some other issues too. If you look at the top, I didn't get good separation at the top at what should be the tongue, it looks like a bad fold instead of a tongue. I'll fix that when I get ready to map them.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's a 1920x1440 render. Click on it and you'll see it.
AHA, OK, now I can see them better. I'm so used to getting a magnifying glass (or similar) icon when I hover over images that are reduced, that I keep forgetting to click on the large renders as well, as they may also be larger than the forum displays them by default.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great texture Art of Mind...

Willyb53, is that an outfit you're making? You have a good start on it there. I will be interested in seeing it finished.

willyb53

Motivated
Great texture Art of Mind...

Willyb53, is that an outfit you're making? You have a good start on it there. I will be interested in seeing it finished.

Yes, it is mine :D Started out as a biker girl outfit, and branched out with the halter top. My daughter is going to start textures next week, she is much better than I at textures, I do the meshes and morphs

Bill