• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Something new
Fantasy.jpg

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Not that I can use either Superfly or Iray (wrong software), but the pics are great. These look fabulous.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey all, I'm trying to fit the Gypsy Wagon Harness to the HW Horse with a little bit of draft horse, Quarter Horse and Mustang shape. It just goes inside unless the HW horse is at base. I have tried fitting, parenting, etc. and it won't change size. What am I doing wrong?

1589329909686.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Do you have Beast? if you do, take out the draft and replace with Beast if you still want a drafty look (you may have to scale finished horse down since he's so big lol). I don't know why but all the horse morphs (and the deer) work with the harness except for the Draft for some reason.

Only rendered 40% so its grainy, but this is using your dial settings (that I can see) and as you can see as soon as you add draft (on right) the harness doesn't fit. The first horse on left is using the Beast instead of Draft scaled 95% and only dialed in at 30%, still gives that drafty look (neck is thicker but I think there's a neck morph for that?).

harness.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yeah, strange all the other morphs work (especially the deer since it was way after the harness was created). I'd let the creator know but they haven't been on the forums in over a year.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Do we need to repurchase? I just went to re-download and was told that the link had expired.