• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
West World Bath House - This one is for the ladies!! LOL
West World Bath House.jpg

Created With: Hivewire Horse, Mustang Coat Texture, Quater Horse for the HiveWire Horse, Hivewire Cowboy Hat, Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse, Landon 8, Pixeluna's Skinworks for Genesis 3 and 8, Desparado HD Clothes, Desparado HD expansion pack, Mathew Hair, Cigar is from the RDNA Siri bundle, BG is a freebie from Renderosity

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
MK .... LOL same guy/horse different pose and BG. Pick your favorite........... or maybe a combo!

Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy!
Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy SML.jpg

Created With:
HiveWire Horse, Mustang Coat texture for the HiveWire Horse, Quater Horse for the HiveWire Horse, HiveWire Western Saddle, HiveWire Cowboy Hat, Landon 8, Mathew Hair for Genesis 3, Pixeluna's Skinworks for Genesis 3 and 8, Desparado HD Clothes, Desparado HD expansion pack, Mathew Hair, Cigar is from the RDNA Siri bundle, bg is a freebie from Renderosity, Lisa's Botanicals Dead Bushes.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I think I prefer the second render best, although it was hard to make a decision! But having the hat brim pulled down so far adds more intrigue!
Thanks Flint and Miss B!! I think I like the 2nd one better also and you are for sure right about the hat, but the thing is .......... it's not exactly how you would carry a saddle like that, but I couldn't get the cinch and girth to hang right and well you usually put both stirrups over the horn.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Thanks Flint and Miss B!! I think I like the 2nd one better also and you are for sure right about the hat, but the thing is .......... it's not exactly how you would carry a saddle like that, but I couldn't get the cinch and girth to hang right and well you usually put both stirrups over the horn.
Details, details! Who looks at the saddle with such a pretty cowboy? I like riding bareback!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
we need a posing saddle that doesn't have the girth done up lol (ohhhh and with various morphs like putting one or both the stirrups over the horn or back of saddle etc)

A posing bridle too, plus saddle and bridle racks for them to live when not on the horse. I fudged something for the regular saddle with magnets in Poser for "Why can't I just ride bareback?" but proper morphs would be way better.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sweet Talkin - This took forever to pose the bridle! and it's semi passable at best! LOL Looks more like a hackamore!
Dusk Sweet Talking.jpg

Also I just updated my 2019 Unicorn Calendars to 2020 available on Zazzle. All images contain Harry! This image is used on the cover https://www.zazzle.com/flights_of_fantasy_2020_calendar-158396097820996097 If you kind of watch the site and sign up for Emails they usually run a 50 to 60 percent off coupon before the holidays.
Unicorn Lace
UnicornResave.jpg

Created With: HiveWire Horse, Hivewire Unicorn, HiveWire Thoroughbred and Growing up Thoroughbred morphs for the HiveWire Horse and Thoroughbred, CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey that looks awesome!! You should take a look at some of those Chinese lung type dragons. Let me see if I can find a few images. Can you do whiskers?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Here's a few examples, but I'm more partial to the blue and green ones. Yeah, the catfish type ones, but there are those that have the typical deer horns too. Kirin attached, but they sort of have a dragon type look to them.

1568400547541.png
1568400637592.png
1568400654403.png
1568403130409.png
1568403149227.png
1568403183481.png
1568403268738.png
1568403311775.png
1568403334008.png
1568403402695.png
1568403460400.png
1568403486132.png