• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Share your HiveWire Horse Renders Here!

xyer0

Enthusiast
Thanks Napalm Arsenal for the comment and everyone for the likes! I just found this thread yesterday, and I enjoyed seeing all the Harry renders. He deserves more love and support. Someone (I forget whom) promised some muscle/vein displacement maps for him, but they haven't appeared yet. I'm getting CWRW's new Appaloosa ultraHD (6000x6000) maps this week, and I hope she'll give us more in the future.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Napalm Arsenal for the comment and everyone for the likes! I just found this thread yesterday, and I enjoyed seeing all the Harry renders. He deserves more love and support. Someone (I forget whom) promised some muscle/vein displacement maps for him, but they haven't appeared yet. I'm getting CWRW's new Appaloosa ultraHD (6000x6000) maps this week, and I hope she'll give us more in the future.
You can bet Laurie always has something waiting in the wings for Harry! Well, If I were better at Blacksmith I would give it a try, but ....... thinking possibly somethings might be done with transmaps. Lots of things on my plate though. Cat morph first and then the deer, and a look at the HW dog so .... it's just one of those things. As a small company everyone is doubled up on some projects and the like, but HW quality is bar none the best. So hopefully something soon.

Those Appaloosa maps are awesome!! I have them myself. I need to use more .......... sigh bit of a soft spot there! As my horse Rain resembles the chocolate snow top image in that set. She passed some time ago though........I still miss her. I used to go riding with my cousin back then and he passed also more recently bullriding accident miss him terribly too.