• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
acountryautumn.jpg

An oldie and a welcome reminder that Autumn will soon be here. *smile* Dani

Carey

Extraordinary
View attachment 39669
Wiking night

Ok... nothing in this scene actually fits together. Wikings weren't really horsemen, the saddle is different from what they would have had, the saddle cloth is more scythian than anything else (which doesn't go with the saddle, they had just pillows) and the sword is Elvish...

Still, I like it how it came out. I am now in the process of rigging the saddle and stuff... which might be quite a challenge. We will see how things turn out. And then I need to do the proper bridle... with TWO sets of reins!
nicely done!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I miss a propper Autumn, with the trees all flame coloured and crisp mornings giving way warm golden days. Now we just get grey and drab damp days and every thing is muddy brown

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Actually, some experts think the Vikings are responsible for the Icelandic horses- here are some amazing pictures of them
Fairytale-Like Pictures Of Horses Living In Extreme Iceland Conditions
View attachment 39669
Wiking night

Ok... nothing in this scene actually fits together. Wikings weren't really horsemen, the saddle is different from what they would have had, the saddle cloth is more scythian than anything else (which doesn't go with the saddle, they had just pillows) and the sword is Elvish...

Still, I like it how it came out. I am now in the process of rigging the saddle and stuff... which might be quite a challenge. We will see how things turn out. And then I need to do the proper bridle... with TWO sets of reins!

Viking traders spread comfy-to-ride horses around the world, DNA suggests

One thing we are learning with all the genetic work being done right now is how much of the history we learned in school was incorrect

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can't imagine ANY human or animal living in those conditions, but I have to say Doggett is quite the photographer.