• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
You know I keep using your things...but even with the 'fit' helper, I REALLY want/need the new ones your working on for Harry... how are they coming?
and also came across your BETA lead rope you were kind enough to give me so long ago...it is really NICE... you should offer it too! :)
The lead rope is in the freebie section along with the halter - but I still need to convert it. Real life is interfering with art again but I hope to have more time to work on stuff soon.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
An amazing horse to be sure. I never really was interested in the Kentucky Derby, or the Triple Crown for that matter, until Secretariat, and then Seattle Slew, and there were many stories about Man O' War back then as well. Amazing that it's been 100 years. I didn't realize the Kentucky Derby was in existence that long.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
An amazing horse to be sure. I never really was interested in the Kentucky Derby, or the Triple Crown for that matter, until Secretariat, and then Seattle Slew, and there were many stories about Man O' War back then as well. Amazing that it's been 100 years. I didn't realize the Kentucky Derby was in existence that long.
Actually the 2017 running of the Kentucky Derby will be the 147th time the greatest 2 minutes in sports has been run! (LOL well according to some horse fans!) The Preakness and Belmont I believe are a bit younger. The Belmont trophy was commissioned in 1896 by Tiffany and Co. and contains 360 ounces of pure hand carved silver.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I want Phar Lap!
Me TOOO!! Rather tragic that he died too soon! But Yes he was a great one, and a New Zealand baby trained in Australia!!! Terry Helford maybe? Harry Telford!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually the 2017 running of the Kentucky Derby will be the 147th time the greatest 2 minutes in sports has been run! (LOL well according to some horse fans!) The Preakness and Belmont I believe are a bit younger. The Belmont trophy was commissioned in 1896 by Tiffany and Co. and contains 360 ounces of pure hand carved silver.
I actually live about 20-25 minutes from Belmont Park, but I've never gone to any races there.