• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So...I was having a blah day where my brain wouldn't function so I ended up doing some art instead of working on Deidre for Poser. DS render 3Delight with Deidre Fae
Deidrefae2.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Traci, and believe it or not it's a firefly render. I have the DS version submitted to Hivewire and I've been working on a Poser version. That's why I went looking for clothing besides Trumacar's Christening gown and your christening gown, I didn't have anything else that was suitable for a three year old. In DS I can get clothing on her more easily but in Poser I'm still to learn how to use the fitting room.

The hair is Lin for V4, scaled and positioned.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks Traci, and believe it or not it's a firefly render. I have the DS version submitted to Hivewire and I've been working on a Poser version. That's why I went looking for clothing besides Trumacar's Christening gown and your christening gown, I didn't have anything else that was suitable for a three year old. In DS I can get clothing on her more easily but in Poser I'm still to learn how to use the fitting room.

The hair is Lin for V4, scaled and positioned.

Nicely done!

But, isn't Diedre a morph? You really shouldn't have to do anything in the fitting room and instead Copy Morphs From in Poser. It may require some morph brush work but even that should be minimal.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I wanted to use clothes for Diva on Luna...for that I need the fitting room. Some changes seem to automatically copy in Poser 11 as when I conform your clothing to Luna with the 3 year old scaling it does it changes to fit her. It worked really well. And I don't know how to use the morph brush yet either Traci...my Poser skills are sadly lacking.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I wanted to use clothes for Diva on Luna...for that I need the fitting room. Some changes seem to automatically copy in Poser 11 as when I conform your clothing to Luna with the 3 year old scaling it does it changes to fit her. It worked really well. And I don't know how to use the morph brush yet either Traci...my Poser skills are sadly lacking.

Ahhhh, well when you are ready to learn the morph brush, just let me know and I'll be happy to spend some time on Skype with you if you'd like. I love the morph brushes and really use them a lot.