• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
lol...obviously in the gutter this morning. Taka and the title together it just popped in. I must admit initially I was too busy looking at Taka to notice Luna was there and then felt bad when I saw her there.
Don't feel bad Pen. I didn't notice Luna there at first either. :rofl:
hmmm I can see I need to make her jammies brighter or something, next time I do another portal dream piece! :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
lol...I think we just saw Taka and everything else disappeared.
Yeah, I had the same thought :x3: Although I'm going to blame the small view. As soon as I clicked on the image to enlarge it, I saw Luna right away. A great image by the way. I love all the detail in the scene (once I stopped looking at Taka that is;))

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Awwww, what is it about children's toys that's so cute? ;)

The pose for Luna's perfect.

Rick

Admirable
A really wonderful mix of baby Luna renders here! It is amazing where the imagination can take you. You have all done some really awesome renders here & thank you for sharing them with us! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well isn't she a little cutie. :) I like the outfit she's wearing too. Put tiny wings on her, and she'll look like a little angel. ;)

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Thanks and yes...NGArtplay's Elfin need's some pastel textures and we need some cupid style wings.

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
I've been in a bit of a funk the last few days. Just finding it hard to finish the projects I have on the go so instead I've been playing with my deidre morph and NG's Elfin...I did some postwork on this one which I don't normally do.
I had to reduce the original image as it was too big.
Birth of an angel.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Love that render, Pen! Deidre looks enchanting and the textures on the Elfin outfit are perfect :)