• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There's a bit of distortionon the leaf decorations on the sleep suit that still needs fixing, but I wanted to show you how cute Polly is on Diva...

Halloween.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...Yes...it's chelsea hair. The baby hair is called funnily enough Baby hair. It's probably originally from Daz as a lot of my hairs are. Not sure who made it...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I didn't use any morphs...its how it loads. Just checked over at Daz but I couldn't see it even taking the tick off products I own.

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's a shame they haven't got it as baby hair is scarce. I really do wish someone would make one for Luna.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Looks rather like the baby hair that comes with Oskarsson's Genesis baby.

Burt I suppose it could be the freebie baby hair from AprilYSH.

Lorraine

The Baby hair I've got is April's freebie and it's a lot longer. I shall investigate the Genesis baby.

Lorraine

I think you're right, JOdel, it does look like that hair but oh my, that is NOT a pretty baby. That's the reason I never got it but I've wishlisted it now cos I do want that hair.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks rather like the baby hair that comes with Oskarsson's Genesis baby.

Burt I suppose it could be the freebie baby hair from AprilYSH.
That's entirely possible and probable as I do own that baby from okarssons Genesis baby... Id totally forgotten that!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@CajunBeauty - oooo this is wonderful, kinda an Anne Geddes style! LOVE IT!

@Pendraia so cute!! oh is that Luna's beach set on Diva too? Your own texture or what did I miss!??!

if you go TO my album, there is a link to see it's original size on my website and read about how I did this (ie: fit clothes to Luna, change walls/windows in studio, etc.) :)