• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
So much cute in one render! Looking forward to the set's release :)

Thank you! I did that render so many times. I had a dickens of a time getting their hair colors to match. Fabiana's hair shaders are so excellent, but boy are they hard to figure out. Since I was going for "twins" the hair colors had to be close.

Thank goodness for the Universal Hair Shaders here at HW. Using them, I finally got close enough to finish the render.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome :)

Those hair shaders ARE nice, aren't they?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks, Pen! It was nice to have a render play but that then got me on to doing some textures for Frills and Spills. I canna helps myself ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...oh boy do I know that feeling. I just picked this up and my first thought was to try it out on Diva...but I have now got a render in mind that will use all my new products just hope I can pull it off!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Exciting!! I think Diva will look gorgeous wearing this texture! I wanted to do a render of her yesterday but I just ran out of time. I think I spent at least 12 hours a day, maybe more, in front of my puter and I still didn't get enough! "Hello, my name is Lorraine and I am an unrepentant 3D addict!"