• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Sci Fi Clothing For Dawn

Sci Fi Clothing For Dawn 2016-02-21

No permission to download

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks, Pen! I looked where you said and there it was! I had never even noticed it before but you can be sure I'm going to be using it now!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I hope we pull back into port on time. I am getting anxious to test out the latest and greatest DS....

Lorraine

Bright? Did someone mention BRIGHT?! Or was it COLOURFUL? Well, this is BOTH!

Bright, did someone mention BRIGHT.jpg

Lorraine

And as you can see, IT WORKED! I did thicken the top a little, added a little pushmodifier (thanks again, Pen!) and a little smoothing modifier. The pants just have a little thickening. Well pleased I am, very well pleased!

Lorraine

I hope we pull back into port on time. I am getting anxious to test out the latest and greatest DS....

The funny thing...I don't use the latest and greatest...I'm sticking with 4.8 but you can't download it anymore. Not sure if Pen is either as she has the same opinion of encrypted products as I do. It doesn't really matter though as you do not have to connect to the store with the software unless it is encrypted and not much is at the mo. 4.9 will be fine for what you want to do with Dawn.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks good Lorraine and I'm glad it worked for you.

I'm still with 4.8 I don't want to change until I finish Diva...I can't risk my categories disappearing. I'm not likely to use connect though and the store tab will get closed also...I prefer using DIM.

Lorraine

Thanks Pen :) it did take a wee while but I'm happy with it. I have learnt SO MUCH about dynamics since that script came out, and things like the push modifier and LAMH, it's been a learning couple of weeks. Love it!

And I was pretty sure you still had 4.8, I just couldn't remember why.

Lorraine

I like that! Wow, it is bright! And colorful! I am patting my own back on this one! LOL!

Cool! I'm very pleased you are pleased with it and yourself. You deserve that pat on the back. I'm going to do another render of it and just change the pose a little...she's not quite looking at the camera. Then I'm going to post it in the Dawn thread and tell them where to get the outfit :). But that will be tomorrow. I got soooo involved with doing this one that I lost track of time and had the gennie running till 10pm! How to win friends, influence people and annoy the hell out of the neighbours...oops :sick:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Cool! I'm very pleased you are pleased with it and yourself. You deserve that pat on the back. I'm going to do another render of it and just change the pose a little...she's not quite looking at the camera. Then I'm going to post it in the Dawn thread and tell them where to get the outfit :). But that will be tomorrow. I got soooo involved with doing this one that I lost track of time and had the gennie running till 10pm! How to win friends, influence people and annoy the hell out of the neighbours...oops :sick:
Sometimes the neighbors need to be annoyed....

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well, oops. I had this posted in the wrong thread. Sorry!

Anyway - I did this with your outfit, Rokket. It converts very nicely to DS-dynamic. ^_^
Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Mine isn't as colorful as what some folks might do with it, but it does seem to be working very well for this scene. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Ummmm. How does tomorrow sound? I'll post some renders of what I am working on the Glad You're Back thread...