• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Sci Fi Clothing For Dawn

Sci Fi Clothing For Dawn 2016-02-21

No permission to download

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Sure, no problem. There will be others. I intend to release at least 3 different outfits as resources. I am thinking of becoming a vendor, so I am looking for feedback too.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks for the freebie Rokket...just loaded them onto Dawn and they look good but I did get a message about locating textures...looks like they have the wrong path saved you may want to check it out. Just about to try converting them to DS dynamics.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Quick render...with Iray fabrics
Rokket SciFi.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oh boy. Looks like I forgot to fix the mc6 to point to the new folders. I won't be able to do anything about it for a few weeks either. Shoot.

On the other hand, I like what you did with the textures. And the cloth sim looks really natural.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
My turn tomorrow. Had to turn off the laptop as my shoulders, hands and tailbone were all screaming at me. Left my computer stool on the boat and my butt hates me for it ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Well, now you know you'll get a texture error. If you are in Poser, just point to the textures in your runtime. I don't know how to fix DS.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
My turn tomorrow. Had to turn off the laptop as my shoulders, hands and tailbone were all screaming at me. Left my computer stool on the boat and my butt hates me for it ;)
My butt hates me not matter what I do. My shoulders and upper back are killing me from lifting 50 pounds of brass over my head for the better part of 8 hours a couple days ago. Getting old kinda sucks sometimes...

Lorraine

I reckon! It sucks ALL THE TIME! Well, maybe not when I'm sleeping, I is still a young chickie then ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Well, now you know you'll get a texture error. If you are in Poser, just point to the textures in your runtime. I don't know how to fix DS.
Same thing in DS...it comes up with a dialogue that allows you to locate the textures or skip them.

The simulation was really easy...I really like them Rokket and can see myself using them lots.

Rokket SciFi 2.jpg

Lorraine

Pen, did you need to thicken the fabric?I can't at the moment and it's tearing. And PS that looks great!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks! I did two things to stop poke thru

1. Add a smoothing modifier and set collision to Dawn...

2. I add a push modifier and set it to .01 and then add additional increments until it hides the pokethru...from memory it was about .02.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Didn't freeze anything I just added them and it seemed to work...I thought I might have to clear the drape and redo it but I didn't have to.