• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sweete Flyte for Dawn
Compatible with Poser

SF for Dawn Home Page Banner.jpg

Who wouldn’t want to be able to fly? Magical umbrellas may exist only in children’s tales, but with Sweete Flyte for Dawn, Dawn can fly!

Sweete Flyte includes 12 poses for Dawn, a pose to reset Dawn to the default pose, an open Umbrella prop (parented to Dawn or parented to Brythe), and poses to reset the Umbrella for a Top Hold or Side Hold as well as a separate hand pose to reset the hand in a Grip pose.

SF for Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg
SF for Dawn Product Image 02.jpg

SF for Dawn Product Image 03.jpg
SF for Dawn Product Image 04.jpg

SF for Dawn Product Image 05.jpg
SF for Dawn Product Image 06.jpg

SF for Dawn Product Image 07.jpg
SF for Dawn Product Image 08 Artistic.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Adorable character !! I really like the Dawn/Sora combo!! and lots of nail and make up options!!

Now I think I need to watch Mary Poppins again.......!! =)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa and Napalm! I enjoyed creating Brythe.

Though, I'm rather envious that she can float through the air, and I can't!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK folks, here's an Artistic Render I did while beta testing these wonderful sets, and just as a note for those who are using P11/PP11 and like rendering in SuperFly, I rendered this scene with SuperFly, but because Satira didn't create SuperFly specific textures, I didn't place the SuperFly render logo I usually use on my renders so no one would be confused. I did, however, want you folks to know you're going to like how nice Satira's textures render in SuperFly if that's your preference.

Sooooo, without further adieu, here's Brythe In Flyte.

BrytheInFlyte-Artistic.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
MissB how did you get Brythe to render in Superfly without going black?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Tana, I always use Snarly's EZSkin 3. You need it for every character you want to render in SuperFly.

You can get it here on his site --> EZSkin3

He has a tutorial in PDF format included, IIRC. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Tana, I always use Snarly's EZSkin 3. You need it for every character you want to render in SuperFly.

You can get it here on his site --> EZSkin3

He has a tutorial in PDF format included, IIRC. ;)

Thank you. I think I have it, but I'll get it again to make sure it's the most up to date.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Beautifully done, Satira! I just love your style! Sweete indeed!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Getting there...still feeling crap so as per doctors instructions I've started to take the antibiotics yesterday. Getting better so trying to catch up.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just finished a round of antibiotics for cellulitis. At least the ones he prescribed me this time and last don't upset my stomach too much. When they do, eating something immediately helps a lot. Now, the antibiotics the dentist prescribed after the root canal just about killed me! Or at least, it sure felt like it. Only time I've ever stopped taking antibiotics midway. But I had an appointment with my doctor the end of the week, so knew I could get a better for me antibiotic from him.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that the antibiotics mucked you around. My biggest problem with taking tablets is remembering too...the one's I have been prescribed last for 25 days normally they only prescribe for 2 weeks. The doctor was funny though as I'd been sick two weeks before and gone and seen her. When I started arcing up about taking days off she said, 'you don't change' and told me I needed those day...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I've been known to ignore alarms if I'm reading or focused on something I'm really into. I keep meaning to buy a new pill box. I gave my old one to my son as I wasn't using it.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've ignored alarms a time or two. But, I tend to "obey" them more than disobey. But, I do have to make sure that the meds are close at hand when the alarm goes off! If they are in the kitchen, I tend to put off taking them. So, this time around, I have them by the computer. That way, I have no excuse not to take them when it's time!