• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rose2000's products at the Hive.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
No, Rose isn't Mstene. They're two separate people, but they collaborated on some products which were sold at RDNA and are moving here - these are 2 of them (Rose did the props for MST Kuon for Dawn, which has also moved over).

More of their collaborations are coming your way!!

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Alisa is correct we are two different people :)

I'll post Mstene's KuOn here so folks can see her..
Mst KuOn for Dawn - A Mstene/Rose2000 Creation at HiveWire 3D
11180-msro-kuon-for-dawn-main.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No, Rose isn't Mstene. They're two separate people, but they collaborated on some products which were sold at RDNA and are moving here - these are 2 of them (Rose did the props for MST Kuon for Dawn, which has also moved over).

More of their collaborations are coming your way!!
Ahh...thanks for the explanation. I like both CA's work...

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
And an awesome collection of products they are!! Thanks for bringing them over here :)

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
I thought I would post a little teaser (I guess you could say) of my next project for Dawn..
Like I said just a little teaser not all figures are in the test render.. Still working on textures and stuff..
TRender 1.png

Last edited: