• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rose2000's products at the Hive.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That'll be good too, Pen. I've several items I'd like to dynamic if they were welded. Don't have Blender installed at the mo but I'll download the latest version when I'm ashore next.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wait until we find out if it works first Lorraine. I read the comment somewhere at Daz and meant to follow it up...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Rose...I would have tested if it worked on something I already have but Blender is not something I find easy to use. Sounds like you know where to start though.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was finally able to pick this up yesterday and of course because I'm a little bit fixated at the moment it went straight on to Diva. This was converted to DS using autofit and both HiveWire and Dvl_Lvd's templates. I added a smoothing modifier and it's dialed in on the skirt at about 29 as autofit crushes the front and back of the skirt a bit at the centre point. I think it came out quite well though. Also popped the tank from Miss September underneath. This is just a quick test render I think it needs the background and lighting adjusted.
Love this outfit Rose!
Just me.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I thought that...I didn't even attempt to resize the shoes. Needs a different background though...or different colour on the outfit.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A different, slightly darker, background would bring her and the outfit out more in the render.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cool stuff - both a character AND an outfit, and for both DS & Poser. Wowwie! Moved over from RDNA :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just connected that Rose is also Mstene...I have lots of your Dawn stuff! I'm pretty certain I already got this over at RDNA!

I'm so glad you are that you are still making things for Dawn!