• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rose2000's products at the Hive.

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Hi guys!
I am happy to announce that I will be moving my products to the Hive!
First one to make the list is Just Me For Dawn..
It's a cute and flirty little outfit that every girl would love..
You can pick it up for your Dawn here Just Me for Dawn - A Rose2000 Creation
Don't forget to pick up the lovely texture set expansion created by NGArtplay here Leather Wear for Just Me for Dawn - A NGArtplay Creation

NewPro 1.jpg
RoseProOpt4.jpg
RoseProOpt5.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Awesome. Great news... and they look great in the store now!!!!!

Thank you Rose!

Yes!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just threw both of them in my wishlist when I spotted NG Artplay's texture set earlier. I don't know how I missed this lovely outfit before. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes...it's a lovely outfit Alisa. I didn't get it though as I thought it would be too difficult to convert to DS. Might be worth trying now and seeing how it works with Dyncreator...

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone!!
I may have DS files for Just Me but I can't work with textures in ds... My system is rather old and can't do Iray..

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I would LOVE the Cybercoat but like Pen, I didn't think it would convert well to DS. I'll buy the Poser version if I can get your DS files, Rose. I love steampunk with a passion :inlove:

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
No I don't have DS files for the Cybercoat... I only have them for Just Me.. Sorry!!

Lorraine

No I don't have DS files for the Cybercoat... I only have them for Just Me.. Sorry!!

Ah, my mistake, sad face :(

Is the Cybercoat one mesh? If it was made a dynamic using the DynCreater script, will it stay in one piece? Or will bits fall off it?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I would LOVE the Cybercoat but like Pen, I didn't think it would convert well to DS. I'll buy the Poser version if I can get your DS files, Rose. I love steampunk with a passion :inlove:
Ah, my mistake, sad face :(

Is the Cybercoat one mesh? If it was made a dynamic using the DynCreater script, will it stay in one piece? Or will bits fall off it?

That was what I was wondering also Lorraine...if it's one piece we could use the coat in DynCreater...the other items would probably be easy enough to convert.

Lorraine

Great minds etc, Pen. Fingers crossed it's one mesh as it's an outfit I've always wanted.

Rose2000

Motivated
Contributing Artist
I haven't worked with Daz's dynamics yet, and I didn't model the coat, but I'm pretty sure it's multiple pieces and may fall apart.. I'll try and check that out as soon as I get time..

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Gosh yes into the cart this went as soon as I saw it! I really like the way it conforms. I just could not resist the wonderful elvish looking texture expansion. What a wonderful product!

Last edited:

Lorraine

I haven't worked with Daz's dynamics yet, and I didn't model the coat, but I'm pretty sure it's multiple pieces and may fall apart.. I'll try and check that out as soon as I get time..

Thank you, Rose...both me and Pen will appreciate you having a look :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes, thanks for checking it out. @Lorraine, if not there is supposed to be an easy way using blender to weld everything together and I'll check it out and see if it works(e.g. how hard it is) with something I already own.