• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ron's Misadventures

I'll look into the gallery situation in awhile. I'm still in the middle of organizing my Poser & DAZ Studio collection. Lots of work, and some fun!

Yeah you might have noticed I've had a fascination with cowboy art in addition to several other genres. Over the years I try my hand before moving onto something else.

It's late, and I'm tired. Couldn't find how to edit the last post. I've uploaded some of the better images from my earliest years of Poser experience. I'm not sure how to include a link to my gallery here. Or is it necessary?! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's late, and I'm tired. Couldn't find how to edit the last post. I've uploaded some of the better images from my earliest years of Poser experience. I'm not sure how to include a link to my gallery here. Or is it necessary?! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Posts can only be edited in the first ten minutes.

For sharing links from a Media/Gallery post. Go to the page that your image is posted to in your media gallery, and look to the right side. You'll see a row of links :

upload_2016-3-6_9-4-25.png

The links in the box here can be selected, and copied. I usually use the one on the bottom to share out from my gallery posts. You can copy that link, and paste it in here, and it will produce an insert, like this :

View media item 928
Hope that helps.

OK, thanks. I'll likely try to do it in the next few days. I have lots of Household Drudgery that needs to be done before next weekend's apartment inspection.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Take care of your self, Ron! Glad to hear things are settling down.

Terre

Renowned
I used to see a lot of TrakFones around here. Not so much anymore even though Wall Mart still sells them.
I had one for a while and then it stopped working. The help line couldn't talk me into getting it to work either. Then my husband came across the reason. The problem was that they had changed over to digital and the phone wasn't compatible with the new system. Couldn't get a refund on the minutes I'd bought but at least I got refund on the new phone I had purchased in the course of trying to figure out why the phone I'd been using for a year stopped working.

Terre

Renowned
As far as the wrong number bit goes, both with my trakphone and my TMobile one I now have I got people calling for the previous owner of the number too. And most were also bill collectors. Fortunately blocking with the phone I have now turned out to be easy. There previous owner of my current number apparently was bi-lingual and I couldn't get one (or more) of that person's Hispanic friends to understand that "Chris doesn't have this number anymore." At that time I had a CRT monitor and it responded to the frequency my phone uses. I could always tell when I was about to get a call or the phone was rejecting a call by the static buzzing from the monitor. LOL There were two summers where that idiot called every half hour or so because he refused to believe his friend had changed numbers.

Terre, thanks for sharing your experience. I find it totally amazing that someone wouldn't know their own friend changed his/her phone number. They must not really be all that close.

Terre

Renowned
You're welcome. :)
Not being close was my thought as well. Your experience with a dentist office was even more odd to me. You'd think that even if they didn't tell "friends" they'd tell professional they deal with.

Yeah and you gotta wonder if a woman's mother doesn't know her current phone number. It sounded like mother & daughter were on good terms.

Terre

Renowned
That is odd.
The bill collectors at least made some kind of sense. People who are trying to avoid paying their debts do such things but the rest always had me shaking my head. At least the bill collectors were smart enough to realize they now had a wrong number.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I still have people calling my home phone asking for someone who had the phone number before us (not a cell phone, a land line) and clearly owed a lot of people money.

And we've had this number for over 12 yrs

frogimus

Adventurous
I've had people get nasty with me thinking I was actually the one they were trying to reach but was lying to them.

Terre

Renowned
My husband had that last thing happen quite a few years ago when a jerk in town with the same last name was giving out our phone and address as his and didn't show up for work one day. Jim finally had to just hang up on the guy.