• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
They had a TV series too & a club for kids to join- the Roy Rogers Riders Club.

The Roy Rogers Riders Club Rules​

1. Be neat and clean.
  2. Be courteous and polite.
  3. Always obey your parents.
  4. Protect the weak and help them.
  5. Be brave but never take chances.
  6. Study hard and learn all you can.
  7. Be kind to animals and take care of them.
  8. Eat all your food and never waste any.
  9. Love God and go to Sunday school regularly.
  10. Always respect our flag and our country.
Good rules to live by!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I don't recall how I found out about the club, but I still have the card I got when I joined. . .at the bottom of a drawer.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him? I used to watch him on Tuesday nights. "If I dood it-- I get a whippin'. I dood it!"
1644357097304.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? Friday nights right after the second episode of Batman for the week. I always wanted the Time Tunnel and Quantum Leap to cross over. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them??? Everyone in this shot is still with us except Guy Williamson, Johnathan Harris and the B5 robot. I like the fact that Billy Mumy and Johnathan Harris were also stars on other Sci-fi shows like Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica. If you're wondering; Johnathan Harris played the Cylon Lucifer on Battlestar.
1644457009943.png