• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? Robert Stack played Elliot Ness.
1644498968493.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? After Perry Mason ended, Burr starred in this show!
1644599352782.png

1644599394547.png
She played Officer Eve Whitfield on the show, and aside from music composer Quincy Jones, the only person still living, afilliated with the show.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him??? Played The Father on Father Knows Best, and something that was going extinct back when he was showing it on tv... A doctor who made house calls on Marcus Welby, M.D. :D
1644600238720.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
I remember that show. I also remember the spoof of it done on the Get Smart episode with a bad guy called Leadbottom. He couldn't walk...but he could run! :D

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Remember this???? I actually do. PineState Creamery used to deliver door to door until the early 70s in Raleigh, NC.
I remember when they delivered milk here in NY City when I was a kid. We always lived in apartments, so not to us, but any of the private homes in the area always got it delivered.

eclark1894

Visionary
I remember when they delivered milk here in NY City when I was a kid. We always lived in apartments, so not to us, but any of the private homes in the area always got it delivered.
I would have hated being a delivery guy in New York, particularly in the 60s and 70s. I visited New York back in the 90s. My friend lived in Brooklyn and we had to climb at least three flights of stairs to get to her apartment. No, there was no elevator.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I would have hated being a delivery guy in New York, particularly in the 60s and 70s. I visited New York back in the 90s. My friend lived in Brooklyn and we had to climb at least three flights of stairs to get to her apartment. No, there was no elevator.
Yes, a lot of older apartment buildings were like that, and if I had to guess, I'd say they were all built pre-war, because the building we lived in when I was a young child had elevators, so was most likely built during, or after WWII.

DanaTA

Distinguished
When I was very young, we lived in a project, and I remember getting milk delivered there. There was a metal box in the hallway, just outside our door. Hood. Glass bottles. No screw caps.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him??? I actually recognized him from a few cartoons I remember seeing when I was a kid. A few facts, he belongs to Disney, not Warner Brothers, it's not Mickey. In fact, he actually predates Mickey, Bugs and Superman by almost 10 years. A hint: Like Bugs, he's a rabbit.
1644677795716.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
When I was very young, we lived in a project, and I remember getting milk delivered there. There was a metal box in the hallway, just outside our door. Hood. Glass bottles. No screw caps.

Dana
Now that you mention it, it sounds familiar. We just didn't have it in the buildings I've ever lived in.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this movie???? Notice some of the stars. Burt Reynolds, Dom Deluise, Sammy Davis Jr. Farah Fawcett, Jamie Farr, Dean Martin, Roger Moore and Jackie Chan in his first major movie.
1644688896599.png