• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her??? She's arguably the most well known actress in Hollywood still alive today. She's been Gidget, Sister Bertrille in The Flying Nun, Norma Rae, Mama Gump, Sybil, and Carrie, the runaway bride in Smokey and the Bandit. And that's just a few roles.
1644162188341.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I liked Smokey and the Bandit, and not just because it starred Burt Reynolds. I also liked Jackie Gleason as the Sheriff.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Remember her??? She's arguably the most well known actress in Hollywood still alive today. She's been Gidget, Sister Bertrille in The Flying Nun, Norma Rae, Mama Gump, Sybil, and Carrie, the runaway bride in Smokey and the Bandit. And that's just a few roles.
I think that's Sally Field, if I'm not mistaken, though I remember her more from The Flying Nun.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I remember Gidget! She even starred with a very young Arnold Schwartzeneggar film, Stay Hungry.

I watched most of those mentioned, but I don't think I saw Sybil.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
I liked Smokey and the Bandit, and not just because it starred Burt Reynolds. I also liked Jackie Gleason as the Sheriff.
She insulted my town! She insulted my son! Shaddup! She insulted my authority! And that’s nothin’ but pure and simple old-fashioned communism. Happens every time one of those dancers starts poon-tangin’ around with those show-folk f*gs! I can see her now runnin’ back up that aisle. No, she was dancin’ back up the aisle. Her knockers bouncin’ all over the joint. Her *ss was wigglin’ too!
1644173360138.png

robert952

Brilliant
EXACTLY!! I've read all the books, and when I found out that Tom Cruise, whom I like as an actor, was chosen to play Jack Reacher, I nearly fell off my chair. Just his height and body shape alone didn't fit the picture I had of Reacher after reading all the books.

However, as soon as I saw a picture of Alan Ritchson, I knew he fit the role visually. Now we'll just have to see how he does with assuming the personality of Jack Reacher. Here's hoping he does a great job. View attachment 72416
I think he does fine. Though occasionally he does look and sound like he graduate from the Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry school of acting. Not a bad thing. Just an observation.

eclark1894

Visionary
I remember Gidget! She even starred with a very young Arnold Schwartzeneggar film, Stay Hungry.

I watched most of those mentioned, but I don't think I saw Sybil.

Dana
I only knew that Sally Field and Sandra Dee had played Gidget. While looking it up I found out that Gidget is a real person. She's 81 today, and according to Wikipedia, she still surfs at least once a year in charities.
"Nobody knows I'm a real person -- they think 'Gidget' is Sandra Dee or Sally Field."

Stezza

Dances with Bees
it was so popular here when I went to see it at the movies with my then girlfriend the que was stretched outside and down the road!

I didn't think we were going to get in! :wow:

eclark1894

Visionary
it was so popular here when I went to see it at the movies with my then girlfriend the que was stretched outside and down the road!

I've only been two movies that were stretched around a corner, Star Trek, The Motion Picture, and the first Superman. Yes, I have been to crowded theaters before. But I didn't see Smokey in a theatre.

Miss B

CV-BEE

We used to get movie lines like that decades ago, but not so recently. In fact, the only movie I saw (twice in one week) which had a long line in more recent years was Avatar, and I still have the 3D glasses they gave us once we got in the theatre.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him??? I remember he used to come on tv in the morning I think. I used to watch his show because, "Kids say the darnedest things".
1644205496252.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him???
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smiling until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.

1644205828659.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Out of the Blue of the Western Sky, Flies... SKY KING! I used to watch this on Saturday mornings right after Roy Rogers and Sunrise Theater.
1644206180594.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Let's play a game! Name these sports legends from the clues.
1) A large cold kitchen appliance.
2) A place to sit in the park.
3.) Failed the Snake River Canyon Jump.
:D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Remember him???
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smiling until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
The male half of the Roy Rogers and Dale Evans successful western movies team.