• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? Ours wasn't this big but we used to have one that I would use to press my school clothes for the next day. I also used it to dry my clothes when I washed them late at night.
1640832940284.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, he's one of the actors that looks familiar to me. The other is Clu Gulager, who is standing to Doug McClure's right. I'm sure both were on other TV series as well, and that's why they look familiar to me, not just from The Virginian.

eclark1894

Visionary
My aunt's Chrysler Newport. She used to take us all down to the beach in the summer. She took really good care of it. Gave it to one of my nephews when she died.
1640833847179.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nobody responded. That's Robert Blake, aka Baretta, and Fred, his cockatoo.
Wow, I always watched Baretta. I think it's the hairstyle, and youthful look, that threw me, as he doesn't look like his Baretta character in that photo . . . at least not to me.

eclark1894

Visionary
Wow, I always watched Baretta. I think it's the hairstyle, and youthful look, that threw me, as he doesn't look like his Baretta character in that photo . . . at least not to me.
That was directly from a scene from the show. I'm not really into birds, but I did like Fred. :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember nabs??? I've told you before that my family was really poor when I was growing up. My father died when I was just two years old. My mother once told me that she tried to honor his wishes that we never go on welfare. Unfortunately, this was back in the 60s, and my mother couldn't get a real job especially with me. So, yeah, we did finally end up on welfare. Until I started school when I was six. She finally got a job cleaning this lady's house and I started school, but we had no money for a while. My brother and I had to collect pepsi and coke bottles to sell them at the store and get enough money to buy some nabs (peanut butter cracker sandwiches)for our lunch. We had to do that for several days before we were finally signed up for free lunch at school.
1641002550058.png