• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? I always thought about getting a van, and watching this one on tv every week didn't help. :D
1640694950618.png

eclark1894

Visionary
I was the sixties and she was several years older than me. My oldest niece got her driver's license and what I thought was the coolest car in history at the time, although it was also the most compact.:D
1640696065537.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these??? My brother and I had matching yellow raincoats. Ironically, I only ever wore them to school. If it was raining after school, I went outside without a raincoat.
1640718871050.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this? I'll give you a few hints. It was the star of the show. It couldn't have existed when it did, and it was modified. You saw it everytime the show came on.
1640744249374.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a pretty good guess Flint. I used to watch that show, but I don't think I ever really spent much time looking at the details of the rifle.

eclark1894

Visionary
That's a pretty good guess Flint. I used to watch that show, but I don't think I ever really spent much time looking at the details of the rifle.
I figgered that large lever would be a giveaway. That rifle btw, didn't exist during the time the show was supposed to. The rifle was a Winchester Model 1892 and the show was set in the 1880s.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't think I watched it on a regular basis, but looking at the photo of the actors who played the characters in the series, a couple of them look familiar, and of course Lee J. Cobb was already an established actor back then.

eclark1894

Visionary
I don't think I watched it on a regular basis, but looking at the photo of the actors who played the characters in the series, a couple of them look familiar, and of course Lee J. Cobb was already an established actor back then.
I remember Trampas. He was played by Doug McClure.