• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Remember them??? I was watching Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in today and they were on. I swear I had forgotten they ever existed until I heard this song.
Geeze, I can't even remember what decade I used to hear Incense & Peppermint. Boy is that an old one for sure.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
1640311545399.png

eclark1894

Visionary
I found this article which reminded me of these. When I was growing up, there was this lady up the street, who sold these to the neighborhood kids for a nickle per cup. We called these "frozen cups". All they were was just frozen Kool Aid in a paper cup. Oh, they were delicious and just right on hot summer days.
1640361083427.png

Terre

Renowned
My little brother and I used to make things like that with Tang. Back when there were 3 flavors. Orange, grape and grapefruit.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember air raid sirens??? We actually had them going off around here into the early 2000s because of he Shearon Harris Nuclear power plant that's close to Raleigh.

eclark1894

Visionary
I was just watching The Ed Sullivan show on MeTV. It's weird to remember seeing stuff on the show from when I was six or seven. I saw the Byrds tonight. I hadn't thought about them for as longs as I've thought about the Strawberry Alarm Clock.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always liked the Byrds. It's been a long time since I've heard any of their songs.

eclark1894

Visionary
One thing I do remember about the 60s was the stupid movies that these bands were always featured in. I heard about it first with the Beatles and Sgt. Pepper's Lone Hearts Club Band. Then the Monkees followed with Head. I didn't think either movie was all that good, but at least Sgt. Pepper was more entertaining as a cartoon. I also remember The Point.

Terre

Renowned
Remember these??? Cigar boxes???
View attachment 71842
Yup. Now if you want a "box" it's thick cardboard instead of wood. Several years ago I had to order Dutch Masters Presidents in a 50 ct box to at least have something in stock for a customer who smoked a lot of that one and the normal package was totally out of stock at both of our tobacco suppliers.

eclark1894

Visionary
I remember Dutch Masters. I remember Panatellos too, but when I think of a Dutch Master Cigar box, Perfectos comes to mind. Notice the price 2 for 27 cents. What do they cost now? $4 or more. To be honest, I never liked cigars. I always thought they were nasty. My brother took up cigarillos a few years before he died. Disgusted me.
1640613914848.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Speaking of my brother, he used to drive me nuts. In our early 20s, we used to go roller skating all the time. Had our own skates. I still have mine. But he fell in love with the skates with the led wheels.
1640614681775.png