• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
I was watching Svengoolie tonight on MeTV when they had a memoral to Michael Nesmith of the Monkees. He died yesterday from heart failure at the age of 78, which leaves Mickey Dolenz as the sole surviving Monkee.
1639276477125.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? This is another one of those things yhou may be more familiar with if you're black like me, but it doesn't mean you don't know about it or remember it. Jet Magazine. And yeah, that's Bern Nadette Stanis, Thelma, from Good Times.
1639280730684.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember This??? The original Battlestar Galactica. I had a model of the original ship, but I tore it up and built a cheap knockoff of the ship from StarBlazers, the Battleship Yamato, using the Galatica and the Queen Mary. I had a picture of it, but I can't find my photo album anywhere.
1639281264815.png

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Remember This??? The original Battlestar Galactica. I had a model of the original ship, but I tore it up and built a cheap knockoff of the ship from StarBlazers, the Battleship Yamato, using the Galatica and the Queen Mary. I had a picture of it, but I can't find my photo album anywhere.
View attachment 71716
As someone who did a lot of exactly that sort of creative modeling and who loves Uchuu Senkan Yamato, I would love to see the photo should it turn up.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
we had two channels ....!!

in black and white and one channel was all fuzzy and the signal was lost when the wind got up lol

the antenna cable was this stuff!

1639354947244.png

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I remember training wheels. I also remember when my dad took them off and said he'd hold onto the back of the seat to make sure I was safe. Half way down the block he let go, but I didn't know, and then when I reached the end of the area where I was riding, I stopped, and realized he was half way back on the block. He was standing there clapping, and I realized I knew how to ride a 2 wheel bike. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
For the record, The Lone Ranger was my favorite cowboy, Silver was my favorite horse, and Mr. Ed was my third favorite. I wonder if CWRW has done a Golden Palomino?

robert952

Brilliant
Oh I remember training wheels. I also remember when my dad took them off and said he'd hold onto the back of the seat to make sure I was safe. Half way down the block he let go, but I didn't know, and then when I reached the end of the area where I was riding, I stopped, and realized he was half way back on the block. He was standing there clapping, and I realized I knew how to ride a 2 wheel bike. :D
Similar with my sister. The training wheels had twisted back so that as soon as she started peddling physics took over. The training wheels did nothing. But, she was convinced she needed them. I rode her bike to show the wheels weren't doing anything so she let me take them off.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wasn't convinced I needed them, but needed to be shown I didn't need them, and my dad did it the best way he could. I was grinning after I saw him standing their clapping. ;)