• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reinstalling DS, converting things to Dawn and Diva and my experiments along the way

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad to hear Paul helped you get the files you needed, and the weaving is looking very good. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks, it's probably my fifth scarf. I made one for my mum, one for me, one for my sister in law as she's been really helpful with mum and dad. And one for my nephew as he wanted his mum's scarf. This is for my daughter and then I have another 3 I need to make before experimenting with making other things.

I find it very relaxing.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So after tweaking the mesh a bit more in zbrush as it had been done on autofit only previously and I was noticing a couple of issues...I now have it working nicely in DS. I thinks this is one of the hardest poses to fit a dress to but it worked perfectly.
Gen8 dress converted to dawn kneeling 01.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
All the everyday poses worked well, so I did a custom morph for Willow which is also working nicely. Onto Alexis. I was thinking Diva, Hikari...any others people would like to know would work with the dress?
Note: the only pose to create any issues was the 1st image in the second row I was able to easily fix my twisting the hands slightly.

3willow 08.jpg3willow 07.jpg3willow 06.jpg3willow 05.jpg3willow 04.jpg3willow 03.jpg3willow 02.jpg3willow 01.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Did some more work on a morph for diva...I think it's a bit better. I might do some more tomorrow.
Diva a bit better.jpg

Only one explosion when I tried to get her to lean on the wall. I also had to add some panties otherwise it would not be a good thing to post. I used the lovely Darling Diva poses by Pommerlis. I think my favourite is the one sitting on the cube the drape is really nice.

darkubg duva 84.jpgdarkubg duva 83.jpgdarkubg duva 2.jpgdarkubg duva explosion.jpgdarling diva 1.jpgdarkubg duva 06.jpgdarkubg duva 85.jpgdarkubg duva 10.jpgdarkubg duva 09.jpgdarkubg duva 08.jpgdarkubg duva 07.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B!
Thanks Ram and Dana for the likes.
Hoping to get more done today. Just waking up...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So one more custom morph...this time body type 2 by Ken. Poses are mainly the superhero ones but there are also 3 artistic poses.

At this point this will probably be all the custom morphs I do.

Next step is packaging up so I can send it to be tested.

Once I have it to the tester for DS I will need to install Poser and see if I can work out how to send it to Poser and save for Dynamics. I'll probably need a refresher for material settings also.

BodyType1SHero10.jpgBodyType1SHero8.jpgBodyType1SHero7.jpgBodyType1SHero6.jpgBodyType1SHero5.jpgBodyType1SHero4.jpgBodyType1SHero3.jpgBodyType1SHero2.jpgBodyType1SHero1.jpgBodyType1Artistic Pose 3.jpgBodyType1Artistic Pose 2.jpgBodyType1Artistic Pose1.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just finished packaging it for DS. I've contacted Lorraine to see if she wants to test for me.

Anyone else interested?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I see her on facebook from time to time. She seems good. She just got a new more powerful computer. The only problem is she needs to keep it at her sons as the boat's power supply isn't powerful enough.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm currently downloading Poser and all the content. Interesting to see that I now get all the Hivewire and La Femme characters with it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, as well as L'Homme, La Femme's male counterpart.

There's quite alot of goodies in those downloads. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hmmm...I'm remembering why I don't get on with Poser beside it being slow as molasses on my machine.
I'm struggling to get Alexis on Dawn and to get the camisole and briefs to fit.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@Miss B , can you give me simples step by step instructions for loading clothing? I have Alexis in the scene but can't get the clothing to fit.
I load it with the figure selected and it doesn't automatically conform to the figure like it does in DS.