• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Really sick

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am back to working a bit now, not much but getting there. :)
Janet made some lovely promos for me so now all I need to do is make one newsletter, one cover and one banner and one home page ad.
Will try while my testers do the last checking on the sets.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Glad to see you're feeling well enough to get back to work on things! Don't over exert yourself right away, though!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sounds like your health is progressing FL. That's very good to hear. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Had a wellness checkup yesterday, all good but had chest xray due to still wheezing and coughing.
Waiting on the results from that.
New meds to help me get better.
I managed to get enough for my new bedframe and it will be here one day before my birthday, so happy!
My last two month of sales really helped. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Good to hear FL!!! Glad you're feeling better, and glad you'll be able to get the new bedframe you were hoping to get. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It is fully automatic just like the hospital beds so more comfortable for me at night.
We are putting my frame I have at present back till we get a new mattress (not as thick as mine) for it.
Then it will become a guest bed for my older brother when he comes to visit for a week or two. :)

The illness is till trying to get me but I am fighting and my care team is seeing that I get the meds I need.
Hopefully it will end when the weather gets warmer and winter is over.
It will be good to be able to get back to work and tire out so much.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have started both my new meds, one is Symbicort inhaler and it is working good so far.
The other is just a med to replace my Claritin because it was doing nothing anymore.

Most of my strenght is back and I can now walk without feeling like I will pass out.
I can sit up loner without tiring too. :)

I am soooo glad the worst is over. :snoopydances:

Miss B

CV-BEE
:yeahthat: Sounds like you're really getting things under control FL, and that's very good to hear. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear you're getting better! And Spring is almost here so that ought to help too. Well we did get another 5 inches of snow this morning but yesterday it was feeling like Spring.

Hornet3d

Wise
So glad to hear that your health has moved in a positive direction and it sounds as though the new meds and the bed will continue the improvement. Long may it continue, enjoy your new found mobility.