• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Really sick

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am really sick with what appears to be a lingering cold.
ran fever all night, at one point it was 102.6%F and that is a lot for me, my normal temp is 97.6 or lower.
Bad cough making the use of my nebulizer needed once again, keeping Kleenex is not easy due to nose overflowing so much.
Chest congestion and now my body is in pain, lower back is very tender and hurts to walk. :sick:

If it goes into pneumonia I will be put in the hospital for sure.
so if I am inactive for a bit, this is why. :(

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hope you get better soon! No no no pneumonia! I've had it a few times, it sucks.

Me195

Extraordinary
It doesn't help that it's about to get really cold over there. Stay warm and I hope you get better soon.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yeah, I was hospitalized a couple years back with it.
Went to the doctor thinking I had flu, passed out while getting an x-ray.
Came to and saw a police woman standing over me.
My first thought was, " Am I being arrested for being sick" ...lol.
But they had called an ambulance and police always respond as well.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
My best wishes for you to get well!! Have to be extra careful with pneumonia because it tends to linger.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take care of yourself FL. Here's hoping you're feeling better sooner, rather than later. :grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's bad, hard to breath without hurting so I have to do the nebulizer and use my breathing exercising thing.
My Levalbuterol for the nebulizer makes me shake real hard and sometime I have to take a Xanax to stop from going int seizures.
But I can't risk the pneumonia again, that last bout with it was too much, long recovery.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm on Azithromycin now because it moved into the respiratory system.
Throat and checst hurt and raw.