• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Really sick

I am really sick with what appears to be a lingering cold.
ran fever all night, at one point it was 102.6%F and that is a lot for me, my normal temp is 97.6 or lower.
Bad cough making the use of my nebulizer needed once again, keeping Kleenex is not easy due to nose overflowing so much.
Chest congestion and now my body is in pain, lower back is very tender and hurts to walk. :sick:

If it goes into pneumonia I will be put in the hospital for sure.
so if I am inactive for a bit, this is why. :(

Sounds like Bronchitis, I have frequent bouts with it. For the chest congestion I take Mucinex, either the 600 mg tablets or the Mucinex syrup. Both break up the phlegm so you can cough it up.
I suggest seeing your doctor, sounds like you need the steroids and anti-biotic treatment.
p.s. the Mucinex tablet can be hard to swallow so I split them in two.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My daughter is getting me Mucinex today.
The Levalbuterol started to leave blisters and bands of white on the inside of my mouth and throat.
Caused a swelling of the throat so I will not be using it.
Can't do steroids anymore because of mini strokes.

I was able to stay up long enough this morning for a much needed shower...ahhhh.
Still can't do my promos...sigh.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
When you use albuterol, you need to rinse your mouth well after using it. Rinse, gargle, etc.

Hornet3d

Wise
Even that wasn't a help.
What ever this is just wants to hang on...ugh.
But the Mucinex is starting to help.

I hope you are feeling a little better now.

I am about to have one of my back teeth removed tomorrow and I am really not looking forward to it.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I haven't had trouble with tooth removal. There was one time when I had a root canal done. he gave me a script for oxy...I didn't fill it, I was fine. Not that I look forward to such procedures. I hope it goes well for you, and there isn't much pain.

Dana

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh Hornet! I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 25. There were big holes where the teeth once were. Some food got in there and rotted. Man oh man I was so happy when it was time to go to the dentist for a follow up!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You had all 4 taken out at once? Geeze. I had mine taken out one at a time, which made it easier to eat on the opposite side, and they were all out before I hit my 20s.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This sickness has been really hard, it got so bad my 9 year old grand-daughter spent an entire day in my room to watch over me because she saw my lips were blue and my breathing was like hard plastic being crumpled and twisted to make it noisy.
The 7 year old kept popping in and out to check too, such little darlings. :)
It has left me weak and tired, recovery is very slow and I feel so wiped out.
today is my first day at the computer and I am going to attempt to do a few kitty promos, wish me luck. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please take care of yourself - far more important than doing promos!!!