• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RAMWorks projects

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
More bits and pieces of the SuperSuit Set coming together. SuperMask with quite a few material zones, Shorts sort of there, need to add a bunch of morphs to them. Not the best render but I'm off to work my other job so this is what I got! lol

Did some post work on this quickie render. So now it's allot more to what I imagined! lol

SuperSuit with Mask.jpg

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Allot done on the cape. LOTS of morphs for movement and detail and other goodies for it. Still trying to get comfy with having it be a parented prop rather than a conformer. Not happy with that but when it's a conformer it's just not as easy to deal with. It IS boned so whomever buys the set can play around with that if they want.

Here is an iRay render using some new props I made called Energy Balls. Fun! :)

EnergyLad.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much. Yes, but iRay makes allot of the difference. I had to post work the 3Delight render to death to get it looking good. As much as I hated learning iRay I'm glad I stuck with it. I see now why DAZ moved over to it as it's default rendering engine.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much. The energy balls will only be available for DAZ Studio so far and only for iRay since I can't really get that same effect using 3Delight. They were sort of a happy accident. I had the idea firmly in my head but kept messing with settings and **BAMM** rendered them out and they looked pretty much how I imagined them. They need more tweaking but they are about there. I guess I can make some resize morphs for them so they can at least have something going on besides these static props.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not a problem. I have some of Ron's brushes I can use in postwork for a render like that. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well you can almost expect me to figure it out and make it happen in Poser hon! lol It may be just for Superfly though!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I just rendered out the Energy Ball and uploaded it PNG format... Yours for what ever your little hearts desire.... :)

EnergyBall.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks RAM! This is kinda the thing I was thinking about in my Render Challenge thread I started this morning.
For example, we could set up a mini challenge and people could use a PNG like this and then we can see all the wonderful ideas people would come up with.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well enjoy. Too busy to do challenges but link me up and I'll keep a watch on what's being posted. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, here's something I just threw together. No proper clothing for a magician/wizard, but what the heck, I just wanted to try out the energy ball, though I had to resize it down a lot to work in this render. ;)

TheMagician.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hey, looks really cool hon. I do have a wizardess outfit but I need to run it through a draping application or plugin as it's really stiff. So that's another one on the list! lol

Wizard Robe Set for Dawn.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yup, Poser dynamics can probably do that, and I think DS has a way to do dynamics as well now.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I tried Poser dynamics, that was one frustrating mess. I gave up after about an hour of cussing! lmao There are a couple of new plugins being developed for DAZ Studio. I have no idea how much longer it's gonna take but looks very promising and it's easy from what I've seen.