• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RAMWorks projects

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Little more play. Added in a cape fastener. I have two ideas... one just leave it with this one or do a morph with another set of fasteners to give it more options. The second set would have a fastener on each shoulder with a morph to open the cape up to fit under them. What your seeing with the Supergloves is all the options loaded at once. There are material zones set up to allow for three lengths, then you load the glove "topper" to complete the look, long, medium or short!

Love the textures you've done so far. I also like the idea of a morph/version that has two fasteners on the shoulders.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks. I was playing around with the idea of having the cape load with all three fasteners but having the shoulder fasteners morphed small and embedded in Dusk. Then when that cape morph is activated the fastener in the front will morph small and the two shoulder ones will morph full sized. It's just an idea I'm toying with right now....

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Well my suggestion on something like that is maybe wait and see how much you have to do on the rest of the project, or wait until you get stuck somewhere else and need to work on a different part for a while. At least for me, I almost always find that some part of a project gets me frustrated, and if I just leave it be for a bit and work on something else, it suddenly becomes easy (if that makes sense).

I don't think anyone would not buy it because you only have the one cape option, but the second option would be cool.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh trust me. I have about 5 ongoing projects going on right now. TinaT, TommyT, Supersuit Set, Bruna, another pose pack, Hair Strands..... Yea, allot! lol

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK folks. I need a beta tester or two... I got the next pack of Poses done. This time for Dusk. It's going to be called simply "Mixed Poses for Dusk". Quite a selection. I worked pretty hard to make sure there were no issues with the hands this time so hopefully this will be good to go. Right now it's just for DAZ Studio. When I get everything fixed if there are any fixes needed I'll transfer them over to Poser....

Anybody wanna help?

ScreenHunter_220 Jul. 05 10.39.jpg
ScreenHunter_221 Jul. 05 10.39.jpg
ScreenHunter_222 Jul. 05 10.39.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm excited for this RAM, I think they'll go nice with my Dawn set I have from you. (I can test for Daz 4.8)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Awesome. I'll upload the zip to my Dropbox and send you both the link.

Thanks so much.

Glad you like the looks of the poses Rae. I'm getting better at creating more fluid poses. I have a folder FULL of men in various poses (646 images so far) so I have plenty to create from! :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Can't wait then RAM, I have trouble posing men. There's much more photos of women to get inspiration from (and hubby just won't cooperate :p)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I know they are a bit bright and horrible looking but made these upper and lower "Toon Teeth" but need to figure out how to get them properly converted to a figure. I tried already once and it was a mess so these are just parented but they don't follow very well so with each expression I had to adjust them as needed... too fiddly....

Keep going with the idea or scrap it?

TommyToonTeeth.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'll have to mess with them a bit more to decide. I'd prefer a conformer if I can get away with it so it auto follows the morphs and expressions better.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Still struggling with these toon teeth. I'll have to research how to best go about this. Part of the issue I have with them is if I make fits for Dusk and Dawn and then fits for Sora, Tommy, Tina and Willow and what ever other shape the reshaped teeth no longer follow expressions. If I leave them at default they don't look right with these shaped dialed in but do follow the expressions fine. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, I fiddled a bit more with the Tommy shape. I'm much happier with it now. The last image I posted of him with that expression and the Toon Teeth he looked odd to me. I want him to look cute, not odd! lol So I THINK I hit it this time....

Also made a custom fit for Axel Hair and the SuperShorts that will be part of the SuperSuit set I'm working on still....

Tommy 2.0.jpg