• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

phd's products at HiveWire 3D

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Obviously ideal for Christmas but it has potential to be used otherwise so it is now in my runtime so I can play and anyway, it will soon be Christmas.
Thank you! Well, I'm already thinking about extensions.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
MainThumb.png
And Romantic Glitter for Superfly is out too!

MainPromo.jpg

Options 1 Velvet.jpg Options 2 Solid.jpg Options 3 Glass.jpg Options 4 features.jpg

This set is fully interoperable with Christmass Glitter - you can freely combine base shaders, colors, glitters, patterns; all fine-adjusting scripts will work on all shaders.
You can even install it in the same folder - only duplicated files will be overwritten.

Example of glass bases: volumetric for the trunk and branches, thin for the leaves.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
lol, now I have to leave the extra post the forum decided to post :). Yeah, clearly they ARE lovely, right?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
lol, now I have to leave the extra post the forum decided to post :)
OK, it's a good thing I saw your and Satira's posts, because I was just about to delete the duplicate post, as I usually do. ;)